Friday 7 March 2008

Workin' on a Friday night...

How cool am I?

This morning, I got up early to meet with GEL at 8am to work on our EcoMarket. I got home around 11am, and when back to sleep for a few hours.

This afternoon has been filled with my trying to understand my data. I'm trying to get the bulk of my calculations done tonight so that I can spend the rest of the weekend writing and working on my research presentation that I'm giving to this Tuesday's energy group meeting. What's confusing me right now.. again... is the whole Day Light Saving's time thing. My data is given to me in EST, but for part of the year, we are in DLS... and I need to get it straight for my calculations. Doesn't sound like it would be that complicated. I think I've got it right... but I sent off an email to Jer to double check.

Anyhoo... this will be another day with a "0" for my writing page count. No biggy though. I still feel like I'm making progress.

Happy weekend everyone! I hope the first week of NaTheWriMo has been a good experience!

Image from here.

No comments: