Thursday 6 March 2008

Tired - but I've got news...

I got home from school about an hour and a half ago... and I'm exhausted... My guest lecture went ok... and I'm happy that I have one big thing off my plate.

I got a fair bit done to my consumption data, and should have it ready to be sent away for weather adjustment - another big thing to cross of my list. But, I'm way to tired to write (boo....)

On the plus side, I have another job prospect! I just got an email from the Ontario Power Authority about a Policy Research Intern position. They want to set up a 'pre-screening' phone call before they do an interview. Yikes!

Tomorrow is going to be another busy day. I'm meeting with GEL at 8am in the morning, to help with plan an EcoMarket for 'Earth Day' in April. It's a good thing that we are meeting early, so that I have enough time to get work done in the afternoon.

I plan to do a fair bit of writing this weekend.

No comments: