Friday 7 March 2008

TGIF!

Hey girls!

Well I already at school (hhahaha..."already"...it's 11:30am), and it's is taking me a while to get going. I received another survey back in the mail (wow...3 out of 22...what's that? A 13% response rate, that's what!), so that is a good thing I guess. My goal today is to do some more methods writing and hopefully finish off the skeleton of that section.

Good job Sarah on the job prospect! I've totally had to do the "pre-screening" thing before, and it's not that bad. For mine, it was an "interview" with an automated machine, and you could re-record your answers if you didn't like how it came out. Small tip...there is a finite amount of you can re-record.

Machine: Why qualifications make you suitable for this position?
Claire: I have a degree in International Relations, and I have had extensive experie....oh shit...hahahaha.
Machine: You have re-recorded your answer too many times. Your answer will be submitted.

But, I ended up getting the job anyways, so don't worry about it too much!

Anyways, back to work for me. Good job to us for finishing week one of Nathewrimo!!

1 comment:

Sarah Ivy said...

haha. nice job! I'm sure whoever was listening had a good laugh out of the recording.

I think that I might actually be talking to a real person. Though, I wouldn't be surprised in I ended up talking to a machine.