Thursday 27 March 2008

4 days until the close of Nathewrimo...

Well, I can't believe it, but we are only days away from the end of Nathewrimo! I doubt that any of us met the 80 page challenge, but I think that it was a really valuable exercise (for me, anyways!). I'm going to be giving Ian my first three chapters on Monday, and I'm not finished yet, but it looks like I'll be giving him about 40-45 pages, which is pretty good I think! I'm relatively happy with what I have written, and I am very anxious to see what he thinks.

Other excellent things that I have gotten from this experience:
1. A new appreciation for the genius of www.phdcomics.com
2. A brand new awesome playlist...thanks Marianne and Sarah :)
3. A raging blog checking habit...again, thanks Marianne and Sarah.....sigh

I think I am going to continue to check this blog regularly (see #3 above) even after March 31st. It's a nice way to keep on top of things, and it's good to see how everyone is doing.

And remember...only 4 days left in the frenzy!

No comments: