Monday 17 March 2008

Week goals

Good idea Sarah, weekly goals are cool. You are such a busy bee with so much on the go! Go Sarah!

So, for me this week:

1. Draft chapter 3 today (HA HAAaAA haaaa haaa ha a ah ah hahahahaaaa sigh)
2. Mail in my first three franken-chapters to ML today
3. Draft CH4 plan (more case studies just like CH 3)
4. Go back over my ethics and see where it needs to be updated for interviews and also prepare participant observation ethics addendum

That should cover me pretty well I would say for the week. If I can punch out a skeleton plan for CH 3 today then I'll have lots to keep me busy filling in  blanks for CH3 and CH4 for quite a while. Plus I can't forget the CH1 and CH2 which still need quite a bit of loving TLC. 

 have this nagging feeling I'm missing some valuable connections in my thesis, to housing or whatever so I'm also going to go back over my meeting notes with ML and make sure I'm refreshed on how this thing is coming together specifically. I have a tendency to run off the rails when left o my own devices, and I can lose the thread of what exactly 'm doing fairly easily, so this is definitely a  good idea. 

Anyhoodle, this is me busy for a few days! Good luck girls!

m

No comments: