Tuesday 4 March 2008

Hello from up North!

Hi fellow thesisettes,

Everyone seems to being doing well (minus a few snags and vomit episodes)! Sarah-In terms of interviews, I think I am using Yin suggestions and also possibly some information from a book on interviews that I think you told me about. I also might be able to give you a journal article about expert interviews when I get back to Waterloo if you can hold out until then (I don't have it with me here to send).

I won't be posting my daily/weekly totals on the page tracker thingy, as I don't have a google account and refuse to sign up for anything else related to email/internet, but I will give you verbal updates as I go along and write down my page count on paper.

I will be back at school next monday and I am sending along happy thoughts to you all as you plug away!

Lyndsay

1 comment:

Sarah Ivy said...

Thanks Lynz!!

I think I'm going to move onto another section until I see you.

Welcome to the Blog!