Friday 28 March 2008

Note to Self: Don't Give Up

Someone wrote this on the black board in the quite grad lounge, and it pretty much sums up how I'm feeling this week. As some of you may know, I'm having an emotional week. It's rough, but I've got tonnes of support and feel truly grateful to have such great friends.

I'm wayyyy behind in my work. Well.... maybe it's all relative. I'm further behind than I want to be, but maybe I put too much pressure on myself. Or, maybe I will never feel 'caught up' until this darn thing is defended and I have no more revisions.

Anyways, I definitely want to keep this blogy going. I love sharing and venting with you! It's been very meaningful to me.

Who votes for a revamp of the site for a new purpose? i.e. lets get ride of the page count (its making me a bit depressed)

Maybe we can create a section checklist?

I can also change the "purpose statements etc" for the site? Or someone else can?

1 comment:

Claire said...

Hey Sarah! I'm happy to leave the design of the site to you. I haven't even looked at the page count spreadsheet in weeks, so I'm fine with ditching that. As long as the title of the blog remains the Nathwrimo thesis frenzy, and the rhino is our mascot...I'm happy!

Let me know if you want to hash out some ideas (thesis ideas/job ideas/life ideas) to help you get things sorted.

Talk to you soon chiquita!