Friday 28 March 2008

The the games...continue!

Hello ladies!

I most definitely would like to continue with this blog, it's been great reading tips and sharing progress and setbacks. 

Yesterday I guess I had both!

I wasn't able to progress with my last thesis incarnation and it has resulted in a major/minor re-jig of the whole thing, including questions and the way I handle my sections. I can still use al the work I did, but I have to tweak it so it says something slightly different n most cases. In all honestly (as always) I am still working on wrapping my head around it all and have to concentrate harder than I would like to have it all make sense in my head. So, I have an outline written again and I think my next best step is to take what I've written and read it, re-order bits and strike unhelpful bits. 

I feel fine and always happy t make progress, yet naturally a bit bummed at the extra time to be spent on all this.  I think it's part of the cycle and the process, though.

Also, next on the list: I'm picking up my share of term projects to mark at noon, always a time suck sad to say.  I'll try to remember that I'm guaranteed to read some downright hilarious statements in these papers. 

I hope all is well! Stay in touch :-)



No comments: