Tuesday 18 March 2008

reading reading reading

My oh my...yesterday was a bad night for sleeping apparently! I definitely saw 4:30 come and go, so today was a bit of a sleepy day for me. I've got an outline for my lit review that I am happy with, and I have continued summarizing my articles on cue cards. WHY HAVEN'T I BEEN DOING THIS ALL ALONG!?!?!?!? seriously...I can see why we were supposed to have a decent lit review finished a year ago...it would have made my life sooooo much easier. Anyways, it's all part of the learning process....and the next time I write a thesis I am definitely going to do a better job on the lit review the first time around.

Anyways, that's it for me. I did send an email to Ian today telling him to expect 3 chapters by the end of the month....so that's definitely some additional motivation. Sorry to hear about everyone's insomnia/sleep injuries. Here's hoping tonight will be less eventful.

Also, Jackie's birthday is tomorrow, and I think people are going to McMullians for beer on Thursday. This might be old news, but I thought that I would pass the invitation along!

Talk to everyone tomorrow!

No comments: