Monday 10 March 2008

Week 2, and it's getting easier!

Welcome to week two of Nathewrimo!! Due to several very late nights over the weekend, I ended up getting a late start today. I'm finding that I don't accomplish very much in the mornings anyways, so I am going to experiment with coming in late (11ish) and leaving late (maybe 8ish?) this week. I did that today, and I have to say that it worked really well! I wrote about 3 pages today, and I am *almost* done the methodology section of my paper. Tomorrow I need to write about how I plan to analyze my data, and then I am putting that chapter to bed. My goal for the rest of Nathewrimo is to get my lit review chapter to a point that I am not embarrassed to show it to Ian. If I can do that, I'll have the first three chapters ready to be torn apart by Ian...which would make me incredible happy.

Anyways, hopefully everyone else is getting into the swing of things this week. I can't wait to hear how you are all doing.

Peace.

No comments: