Tuesday 18 March 2008

Good sleep until...

I was having  nice sleep last night, but was woken up a bunch of times very early this morning, from Rob's alarm, from the cat deciding it was time to get up (it wasn't) and from some kind o very painful damage I seem to have done to my knee in my sleep!

So my right leg is barely load-bearing this morning for no reason that I can imagine, a very small part of the left side of the knee just screams when I try to use its own power to do anything. So I've got a bag of frozen corn on it and I'm hoping it's better by the time I'm supposed to go in to school this afternoon. I have a barrage of more marking coming my way, which is sad.    

School-wise, I sent ML CH1, CH2 and the outline of CH3. I'm expecting lots of comments from her! In the mean time, I've put together my seed order for summer gardening and need to review the assignment I'm supposed to hold office hours for on Thursday (TA job). So this morning I am home bound . I may pull up ethics and see what happened lo so many months ago! 

have a great day!

1 comment:

Sarah Ivy said...

What's with the shitty sleeping. The weather must be changing or something.

M - I hope you knee feels better!