Tuesday 4 March 2008

curveball!

Well, I should start by saying that I made a completely lovely pot of chili last night, and I remember commenting that "this is my best batch yet".

Unfortunately, something (could have been the chili...) gave me a lovely dose of food poisoning, and I was up all night feeling completely wretched and "woofing my cookies" as my mom likes to say. I spent today also feeling wretched, but at least I've been able to get some sleep. Agustin has felt completely fine, but as a precaution I've chucking the rest of the chili.

All and all...this is the first time my computer has been on today, except for this afternoon when I watched a few episodes of 30 Rock. I'm obviously feeling good enough to update this blog (which wasn't true this afternoon) so I'm hoping to be on the thesis-writing wagon again by tomorrow.

How did everyone else do?

1 comment:

Sarah Ivy said...

oh no Claire! I hope you feel better.