Monday 24 March 2008

unrelated thesis stuff... adding to stress...

I had just pulled myself together enough to open and start working on my thesis when I got an email back from the OPA about the Intern position I applied for.... Basically, I made a really good impression on them, but they decided to give the position to someone else. They said they think that I "can do more than the position requires". So, they have another internship position that they are recommending me for - which is an 8 month contract instead of a 4 month contract. But, nothing is guaranteed.

The position looks very interesting, and I told her that I was still keen to work with the OPA in another position. And, they are getting back to me tomorrow about the next steps.

Boo... more uncertainty! Got to roll with it though because I'm hopeful that things may work out. Maybe maybe.

Now I need to pull myself together again and get back to work!

*sigh*

No comments: