Tuesday 11 March 2008

where I'm at

Over the weekend I spent a lot of time trying to make sense of my consumption data. I was originally going to present some 'results' to the energy research group today, but in the end I decided against it. I was using data that wasn't weather adjusted, and I would just have to repeat the lengthy calculations all over again. I don't think that it was a complete waste of time though because I trouble shot many problems that I will have to deal with later. Perhaps though I didn't prioritize my time properly because I didn't get ANY writing done over the weekend.

Yesterday, I spent the day at school, and stayed late to work on my lit review. I managed to tidy it up a bit. I wrote out all the themes and concepts on cue cards with the authors - then put them in an order that makes sense. This seems to have helped me out tremendously.

Thanks Claire for letting my use your couch last night!

How's everyone else doing?

Image from here.

No comments: