Thursday 6 March 2008

NIght crew

Hey yo, still at school over here. 

Doing some writing but also lots of time wasting which means I am lacking in direction. I am starting to think that my next activity might be re-reading and moving parts around as well as clarifying and trimming.   I think that will help me feel a little less like I'm swimming in paragraphs and ideas an more like I'm cutting through it and making it better. 

Nice work with the pre-interview Sarah! Seems like a bit of a process but the job sounds perfect for you. 

Claire, I may be up for drinks tomorrow depending on how my day goes , it might work out if I have a good day, or I might want to have a late night if I suck all day. Could I tempt you to go somewhere in town to work, like a coffee shop or the library or something? 

Anyhoodle ladies, catch you on the flip side! 
m

No comments: