Tuesday 4 March 2008

my day will be starting soon!

Well, my favourite new line has definitely become woofing my cookies. I might just start substituting it randomly into my speech, or maybe in my head at least. Like smurfing or something. Heh. 

I'm super sorry to hear about the end of the chili and the reason that delightful phrase was brought into my life. I hope you feel way better soon claire!

My day has been a write of so far as well, but for far less excellent reasons. Rob's on afternoons and he doesn't leave till 3ish in the afternoon, so this morning was spent doing errands and laundry and other fun stuff. I think I might make a batch of crackers to snack on and then try to boogie on a few pages on transformational leadership. 

Good luck with your interviews Sarah! I'm sure you are an exceptional candidate. I don't really know when I'll be defending so I'm a little leery about job hunting, though it may be something worth thinking more about. Maybe when my draft is being read/passed around.

Right-o, good luck guys, catch up with you soon
marianne

No comments: