Wednesday 5 March 2008

Productivity....

I have to say, I was more productive today than I would have been without having to report on the blog. I guess that's the point.

So, today, despite carpool cancellations and having to scramble last minute for a ride and take the bus home, I managed to make it on time for a 15 minute meeting.... ugh. Fortunately, I did manage to get a fair bit done. I compiled a list of data 'availability', I discovered and solved a data discrepancy, I reviewed my lecture for Bob's class tomorrow, AND I got three pages written in my methods section! Yay! I wrote up a brief summary of the organizations that I interviewed and a few points about selection criteria. Not a heck of a lot, but it sure did take me a lot longer then I thought it should.

Anyways, I hope you all had a happy and productive day!

Image from here.

No comments: