Monday 24 March 2008

Stress Bag II

Hello! 

I've definitely got much less on my plate to think about than Sarah, but I seem to be similarly stressy. Rob was away all weekend, so I worked most of the day, every day from Thursday till today. Unfortunately , that resulted in less than a paragraph of writing and a couple of crises on my thesis. Not insurmountable, just...if I try it alone. So I have sent my questions and concerns my e-mail to ML and I am thinking of going for a bike ride to clear my head. 

I still have to write up the notes from that GB UW meeting, which I can't seem to make myself do. I suppose, eventually I will break and get that done. 

Anyhoo, it looks like a time for re-grouping. 

Sarah, don't worry about disappointing Ian, you aren't meant to figure it all out by yourself. Also, even if you managed to fall short, that's life, you're busy and you can count it as motivation to keep moving. Good luck and try not to worry about that. 

We will prevail!
 

1 comment:

Sarah Ivy said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement.

I don't mean to sound like I'm always bitching about the extra work I take on... It kind of helps me just to write it down, to plan out my days and weeks. I certainly don't want to sound like I'm asking for a pity-party.

I just feel like I'm in an extended-slump with my thesis and writing, and I'm just trying to shake it off.