Monday 24 March 2008

just muddled...

Looks like it was stress-time today! I feel everyone's pain, and have been dealing with my fair share of stress (fun! fun!). Today wasn't much a stressful day as a muddled day. I'm continuing to work on my lit review, and it's getting to the point when I have reviewed TOO MANY articles! It's hard to see the themes and patterns when you've been starting at the same thing for ages. But anyways, it's going okay...and I'm determined to give Ian whatever I have by the end of the month. At this point I am really going to appreciate some feedback!

Anyways, good job on the job stuff Sarah! You'll get something great, so stop worrying! (easier said than done for sure ;) )

And Marianne, something you said gave me an idea. I was thinking that it might be useful if we traded documents at some point, just to get another set of eyes on the paper. Not maybe soon, but I would appreciate a new set of eyes, just to ensure that I am making the points that I'm trying to make.

Anyways, let me know what you guys think....and keep on truckin!

No comments: