Wednesday 5 March 2008

Today is going to be a good one

Or else, I'm rocking in a corner, holding my temples. 

Just kidding! Mostly!

Hee hee. Wow, Sarah that sounds like a real scare. It's fortunate that you were so well prepared and organized...I'm glad you were able to sort it out. It must have been an intense few minutes though! 

So, today:

- Fill in the blanks of stuff I've already written. I have some section headings with no words
- Come up with lit-based criteria for interview questions. 
- Start conceptualizing the literature-base why's of everything: which cases I want to look at, how that makes sense, what those cases will tell me specifically towards answering my questions.  

These goals are my over-several-days goals. I guess I need to start with number one thereand psych myself up for the rest. It seems...overwhelmy a bit. So, slow and steady wins the race. 

Also tonight I'm expected in the class I TA for from 7-10. Generally that means a semi-efficient 3 hours of typing and rolling eyes with the other TA's.  Should be  good. 

God luck ladies!

No comments: