Thursday 10 April 2008

Writing again

It's nice to be writing again. Especially since it's new writing, not fixing-old-stuff writing. Which definitely needs to happen, just...not now. 

I've been on the morning shift with Rob which is really nice, though I'm still not adjusted to the sleep schedule yet. Either way, I actually feel good and am really happy to have something to say again!

Mary Louise is super busy at the moment, but expects to meet with me next week and then  soon after that she expects to be able to turn more attention my way. Which is definitely good, but now I have more reason then ever to have something to show her. So I'd like to have a chapter three filled in outline for her to see next week so she can guide my progress. One of the issues with doing such an  exploratory thesis is there really isn't very much structure out there, I need to create it and that's nerve wracking and I want lots of authoritative reassurance! 

Anyway, if she likes what she sees enough then I can continue and finish chapter three, fix chapter one and two to reflect the newish focus of my thesis and then...just maybe...do some interviews. heh. Better late than never!

Other than that, I've got my summer bike out and feeling good about that. I started going through the sports closet and have moved all the winter coats and snowshoes to the basement and will be do a camping inventory soon so see where we are in terms of spring/summer getaway gear. Sarah, a roadtrip sounds like lots of fun, we should take advantage for sure.  

And we will miss you sarah! Be sure to let us know how your new schedule is treating you and how you like the new job. 

And that's it for me. Keep on truckin' ladies!
xo

No comments: