Wednesday 2 April 2008

Nathewrimo - April edition

Hey guys,

Well I sent off my chapters to Ian as promise at 8pm on March 31st. As Marianne pointed out, my time to productivity ratio was very poor at that point....so I just sent it off to Ian for comments. I took yesterday off to take care of a few nagging tasks that have been neglected lately, like clipping my toe nails and waxing my legs. I'm back to work today and I've been trying to start chapter 4, but so far I have been spectacularly unsuccessful. The sunshine at this point is very distracting, so I am planning on getting out for a run later.

I hope you are feeling better Sarah! Getting sick really sucks, especially when you are trying to get stuff done.

Also, this week has seemed really long, so I think beers on Friday are in order. How does Friday, 4pm at the grad house sound??

Talk to you ladies soon!

1 comment:

Sarah Ivy said...

I think I'm going to have to pass on the beers... Sorry ladies :-(