Thursday 10 April 2008

It's starting to hit me...

It's starting to hit me that tomorrow will be my last day as a regular frequenter of ES. I start working full time Monday so I obviously won't be around during the week. My evenings and weekends will be filled with "thesising" .

I'm really happy that I have this blog as an outlet, and a connection to you at ES. I will try my best too visit Waterloo as often as I can, perhaps during the weekend, or the occasional evening.

Also, my parents are going on a trip for two weeks starting April 29th. Road-trip anyone?? Maybe just a 'day-trip'?

Anyone up for a few drinks tomorrow night??

2 comments:

Claire said...

Drinks tomorrow night might work! It's the EGSA end of term party, so maybe we can combine both activities. How late do you plan to stay in the loo?

Sarah Ivy said...

The last bus out of town is at 10pm. So, I can stay until then. (I have plans Saturday morning, so I can't stay over).