Friday 4 April 2008

Keepin' goin'

Another favorite PHD comic. Image from here.

After venting and almost crying, I feel a bit more calm about this thesis-writing situation. I just have to do a bit every day, and stay focused. Even though I haven't actually written that much, I feel a bit more clear about what I'm actually going to write, and have gotten some more sources to 'beef-up' my methods section. This weekend, I'm going to go thru my interviews, and code them, and put them into fancy tables. I'm also going to even-out my methods section. Fun times!

----

Happy almost Birthday MARIANNE!!!! Why didn't you warn me??!!!??? *hugs*

1 comment:

Claire said...

Ahhahaha....I liked that one from phd comics too. Oh man...sometimes these things hit a little too close to home!

Anyways dude...you are doing awesome so no need to panic. Remember...you have a whole extra month that you forgot about (yay may!). And if all else fails, picture Lyndsay strutting her stuff in a bathing suit and high heels with a ball of elastic bands. Fun stuff!