Monday 14 April 2008

Poster time!

So, I spent today throwing together my poster for the grad conference next week. I'm not willing to spend too much time on the thing...but I do want to win the iPOD. Essentially I'm willing to dedicate one day, and one day only to the thing. I'm pretty happy with how it came together, but we'll see how it turns out when printed large-scale. Anyhoo...that was my day...pilfering images off the internet and trying to distill 45 pages of writing into 3 concise textboxes. Fun stuff.

Other than that, I think I may be coming down with a cold...which is a huge bummer. I think I am just going to mentally decide NOT to be sick, because of course I have lots of fun things coming up in the next couple weeks.

I was glad to hear that your first day of work was good Sarah, and Marianne...I hope you found the exam room in time!

Talk to you ladies soon!

Claire

No comments: