Sunday 6 April 2008

Still alive

I haven't been writing anywhere, not just here, so don't be mad ;-)

Haha, as you pretty much all already know, I've been in a major thesis slump, and some stuffhad to get resolved to get that going. I feel the same amount of anxiety over the thing, but that will be there until I am making progress, so fair enough. I am ready to dive back in after over a week off the case (not writing anyways, lots of thinking  guess) and I'm trying to cut down on fantasizing about being done to keep things flowing.

Other than that, it's been birthday time for me and I am looking forward to getting good at making tortillas on my new press! I have been looking forward to that for pretty much a really long time, so that's cool. Also, several family members have promised me birthday surprises still, so I get the pleasure of essentially randomly getting presents in the mail, which everyone loves. So that's pretty cool too. 

I'm still working on keeping a healthy perspective on this whole thesis thing, and it helps me tremendously to remember that is takes as long as it takes and that's okay. One thing that tends to worry me is if it goes longer into the summer than I want it to, which it may, but I can't really help that. Que sera sera, so relax, you know? 

Working on it and feeling pretty good! 

:-)

No comments: