Tuesday 29 April 2008

Signing back on...

Thanks for the reminder to post, Claire!

Things for me have been slow, though now that I think about it I can't quite figure out why...I guess there were a few small events that I parlayed into days and days doing something else!

Like Claire, I have a daily goal of either writing or editing what I have (which ends up being writing, but such is life). It' too much but still a good goal for me every day. I have a long ways to go with this thesis since I still haven't done any interviews (though I will only do two or three), so I spend a bit of time every day trying not to get too anxious about it. I'm trying to remind myself that I am where I am supposed to be, doing what I'm supposed to be doing, and if I don't make my defend-by-June goal then that's okay, it's not worth feeling horrible abot it all the time.

It doesn't always work, but I'm trying.

My sister and brother in law are coming in tomorrow and staying the night on their way to move into Degrassi Street! I can't wait to go see that place, apparently it's got the most stolen street signs of naywhere in Toronto. Quelle surprise ;-)

Keep going!

No comments: