Monday 5 May 2008

Yeah!

I'm back on mornings! I'm genuinely excited to be back at school bright and early, every day. The routine of it is soothing and helpful for me. I find my afternoon schedule to be mixed up and harder to get a handle on. I was at school by 7 as usual in these circumstances and I could not be happier. It was a lovely ride in, and I'm expecting a lovely ride home. So yay to that.

I'm still trying not to think about end dates and when to finish by etc, since that seems to do nothing for motivation and everything for anxiety, so my latest strategy is to just keep plugging away and it'll end when it ends. I want to enjoy my summer and not feel pressure, just like when I chose to come back in the first place.

So that's it, mostly I'm focussing on feeling healthy and happy and allowing myself as much time as it takes to do this thesis, which I think will help me just do it. Plus, who wants to spend the summer feeling assy? Not me!

And it's time to get ready to plant seeds and seedlings! IN a few more weeks I'll get stuff into Claire's back yard and we'll start the hovering and loving care of quite a few different veggies and melons. Ah, food, the best part of summer. That, and slushy drinks.

Remember, the WWII sign with the best message: Keep calm, and carry on.

It's a mantra. My mantra.
xo!

No comments: