Friday 23 May 2008

and now 31...

Yay!!...Someone besides me is using the blog! Good to hear how you're doing Marianne, and I second that Sarah needs to update ASAP. I hear ya about the daily steeling of nerves, and I too CANNOT WAIT until we are forced to talk about things that have nothing to do with school. Only a few more months to go...

Anyways, today has been a bit of a slower day. I got here around 12:30, and I can't believe it is almost 2:30...because I really haven't done anything yet. I was at school until 10pm last night, so I feel like I can take a bit of time to get going. I find that I get a lot more work done at night, so I've just been staying as long as I'm still productive. Since today is Friday though, I'll probably be outta here by 6pm or so.

Anyways, yesterday I finished chapter 4 (somewhat). I'm spending the rest of the day today editing, and Monday I'll move on the the results chapter. That's pretty intimidating because I haven't really looked at the data in depth, but hopefully it will all make sense soon. I think I'm up to 58 pages now, so I'm happy about that....although it's not really the length that matters anyways.

Have an awesome weekend everyone!

No comments: