Tuesday 27 May 2008

I've lost count...

HI SARAH! Good to hear from you again. Thanks for the update...you'll get stuff done, and sounds like you'll be really busy! We miss you around here too! I have a random question for you...I got an email from CanSIA yesterday, and it was a news release stating that the gov't and the OPA announced the suspension of the ReSOP pending further review. So...do you have any insider info as to what's going on?? Is your job to be the reviewer of the program?? I can't find any other news release from either the OPA or the gov't, and I'm super curious. Anyways...do you know?

Also...HI MARIANNE!

As far as an update from me....I've lost count as to how many days until d-day...but I've committed to getting a draft to Ian by June 23rd. He's checked with Paul, and it looks like a July defense date could be in the works as long as my draft "is in good shape" by the time I give it to them. I'm going to be working my ass off to meet this deadline, because I would LOVE to get outta here by July. Anyways, I've started writing the results chapter. I think that it will go fairly quickly because it's just reporting results. Just because I've said that it will probably take forever, but I'll let you know! I'm up to page 62...so it feels like I'm progressing. Other than that....things are trucking along.

Good to hear from everyone!

No comments: