Thursday 22 May 2008

Bust a move!

Man, this place is turning into a personal blog for Claire!

I'm here to do my part.

Well, as my nth strategy to do a prescribed amount of thesis per day has gone, once again, tits up (or pear shaped, if you prefer), I am set to try yet another. I have his vague memory of being engaged in activities where it doesn't take a daily steeling of nerves to make progress. It'll be interesting to have that again! Someday maybe.

Anyway, things are going fairly well all things considered, though I consider that mainly a report on my mental heath and less on actual physical thesis progress, since that's all spotty. I'm desperately trying not to wonder where we'll go next, or who will get a job first, or what kind of adventure I want to have. It's so distracting and fulfilling, so I know it's not good for what needs to be done now. How much can you all NOT WAIT to never have to freaking talk about progress on our papers again? Holy god, what will we say to one another! hah, I kid. We'll think of something.

My current goals are to send ML chapter one and chapter 2 tomorrow maybe and then by wednesday to have chapter three hashed out in terms of structural planning and some writing done for sure. Maybe even lots of writing done, since chapter three seems like it should be so much easier than chapter 2. Though I suppose that remains to be seen!

Sarah, if you're reading this, drop a quick line...where/how are you? It's been radio silence for a while now!

So: left tonight I have 1h 45m of work to accumulate, then I get to reward myself with a ride home and taking off my infernal bra, which for some reasons feels so annoying. Maybe I'll do that before I go home. We'll see and I'll leave that little TMI there. Awesome.

More when I hit "send" with my big fat attachments on it!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: