Saturday 19 July 2008

Oh take me back to the start...

Hello All!!

Despite my lack of participation on this board, I do read everyone's posts and you all sound like you are making great progress (in life and thesising)! I have a question about making the table of contents, which I should have learned to do in grade three, but didn't...and I do not have the patience to manually put ........4, ..........5, and so on, in a word document, so here is my question:

How do you make a table of contents using word 2007? Hahaha

Sarah - I know you briefly tried to show me a longggg time ago, but I have since forgotten your words of wisdom. Any help (other than telling me to use the word help tool bar) would be greatly appreciated!

I have section headings in my word document, but have not yet done that weird linky thing at the top of the tool bar (Sarah I think you know what I mean).

Thank you!!

2 comments:

Sarah Ivy said...

Good to hear from you lynz!
I've talked to you over msn... I hope it was helpful!! ;)

Lyndsay said...

Thank you Sarah! I really appreciate your help!