Tuesday 15 July 2008

Not abandoned!

Hi all,

Yes, I'm still alive and working on my thesis. I just sent a draft of Chapter 3 off to Ian! And Chapter 2 is 'almost' ready for criticism as well. ;)

My results chapter 4, is in progress, and shouldn't be toooo difficult to complete. Although, I still haven't worked out how I'm going to tackle my weather adjusted data, which is in a form that isn't as useful to me as I once thought it would be.

My goal at this point - as Ian suggested - is to KEEP IT SIMPLE! I think for the most part I've made things harder on myself by making things unnecessarily complicated.


How is everyone else doing?? Lynz? Marianne?

2 comments:

Claire said...

Hiiiiiii Sarah!! Long time no see, chica! Good to hear you are making progress!...it's tough slogging but you'll get there! Just send what you have to Ian, and get the h outta here! Talk soon!

Claire

Claire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.